I am so excited to have the opportunity to give one of my awesome readers an amazing and brand new Apple iPad Air! This iPad is incredible and I want one for myself! It's 28% lighter and 20% thinner than the original iPad and only weighs a pound. Crazy!
The winner will receive the 64GB iPad Air and a Smart Case in the color of your choice. I'm super jealous of whoever wins this prize!
Win an incredible iPad Air for yourself or to give to someone for Christmas! To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
