Cool Antlers


Well it's another short week here - things should be back on track and in full swing starting next week but I thought I'd drop in with a little post since I'm loving this space so much from the latest issue of Covet Garden.   OCAD grad and photographer, Greg White (no last names in Covet Garden) has a rather eclectic space filled with fun art galore and I couldn't help but fall in love for that bicycle handle bar and seat(?) above his mantle that is fashioned into a antler type thing by Alex Jowett.  Yeah.  Love.  Also that pinball machine piece in the fireplace.  This space makes me want to be this guys friend and hang out and make crafts all day. It also reminds me of my days in Montreal hanging out with my cousin and his friends creating stuff (mostly music and super8's) and painting murals on the doors of my rented McGill ghetto apartment. Check out a few more choice images below and the rest at covetgarden.com.  Photography by Valerie Wilcox.



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter