DIY Stamped Wrapper Paper

Contributor post by Chelsea of Lovely Indeed



Happy holidays, pals! Hope you're having fun decking halls and all that jazz. I'm in wrapping mode, and I really wanted to put the ol' DIY treatment on my giftwrap this year. If you want to do the same and create some awesome, hand-stamped paper, grab your materials. You'll need:

  • roll of kraft paper
  • a stamp block for carving (I used this one)
  • printer and ink
  • iron
  • carving tools and scissors
  • wood block
  • strong glue
  • stamp pad
First, decide on a design for your stamp. If you love the stag silhouette that I made, you can download it here. Print out your design and put it face down on the stamp block. Iron it with a low heat for a few seconds. Peel away the paper and the design should remain on your block.


CONTINUE READING...

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter