Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!

Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now officially turned into a 400 Followers Celebration!  You guys ROCK!!!  I can't thank-you enough for your positive comments.  You can still get in on my Friday Freebie until today (Saturday) at 6:00!

This celebration reminds me of 212 Degrees (and no, it's not the weather - although it's felt like it lately) - 212 Degrees is one of my favourite videos to show my students on the first day of school.  It's all about how putting in a little bit of extra effort makes anything possible.  Last year I showed it to my students and the response was so incredible, I've decided to show it every year.  I show the video right before we set our goals for first term - it's pretty inspiring.  Last year one of my students told me she showed it to her mother, then her mother showed it to her hockey coach, then her hockey coach showed it to the entire team.  LOVE IT!  I plan to make up a cute little goal setting sheet to go along with this video and post it for you - and I will - but I'm heading to the beach with my kiddies shortly.  I'll try to get it made up and posted tonight.  I can also see this video shown at a staff meeting - I find the message very inspiring - and we all need a little inspiration sometimes.


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter