Happy Thanksgiving!

I know, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. But I'll be a tad busy tomorrow to tell you all that I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving! I love this holiday and the time spent with family eating all kinds of delicious food. (Did you know calories don't count on Thanksgiving?)

I hope you all travel safely to your destinations and have a wonderful day. Before I head to my aunt and uncle's house for the big feast, I wanted to leave you with a few last-minute favorites that I stumbled upon over the last couple of days. Enjoy! And have a great weekend!!

(And thanks to all who contributed to the Thanksgiving Linky Party! I've loved your ideas. Follow the link to the linky party to view all the creativity linked up.)

 Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hats from Very Best Baking


FREE Be Thankful Print from eighteen25


Thanksgiving Glitter Dipped Pumpkin Place Card Holders from SNAP! Creativity

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter