Totsy: Daily Deals for Moms, Kids and Babies

Christmas is already only a couple months away! Yep, I'm already thinking about that. I'm the type of person that likes to draw names in our families in September so I can get a head start and begin the thinking process for what I'm going to give. I'm not the type of person who can do all my Christmas shopping on Black Friday. I like to start slowly in the fall and gradually get it all done in time to enjoy Christmas parties and not be stressing about trying to find a gift for my brother.

I'm also a person who likes to save money. I'm sure I have that in common with a lot of you! I love finding a great deal on stuff that I know my loved ones will love. And that's why I love this gem of a website:


Totsy is a daily deals website for moms, kids, and babies and it is WONDERFUL. A lot of daily deals websites have ten individual items on sale ranging from a certain style of boot to that one brand of hair straightener-and only those ten items. What I love about Totsy is that the over 100 shops or websites featured daily have at least ten different items within that shop. So you can find a section called Stationery Essentials and find all kinds of journals, notebooks, and envelopes to choose from, like the one seen below:

This cute little hedgehog notebook is regularly $9.99 and is currently $3.50 on Totsy!

Or these toddler boy two and three-piece sets:

These sets are normally $44 but they're $21 right now on Totsy!

I'm also loving these hooded striped coveralls for babies, currently $11.75 from Baby by Leveret! (Regularly $32)




And can't forget Mom! 

I love this tunic! It's s only $10.50 on Totsy right now, regularly $32!

See what I mean! Totsy is amazing, and thanks to this site I'm going to be able to get some serious Christmas shopping done at a great price. I've already found some great stuff for my two-year-old and 4-month-old sons. It's wonderful! And I love the daily deals last more than one day. They usually last 4 days so you can take some time to decide for sure what you really want. And they give you a preview of deals coming up. It's great!

If this is the first time you've heard of Totsy, I'm excited for you to check it out! It's really an awesome option to save some money this Christmas and find some really great items for your loved ones. Have fun shopping! 


All opinions are 100% mine and I am not being compensated by Totsy. I just love this site and wanted to share it with you all!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter