Contributor post by Lisa Congdon
I'm so pleased today on Collecting Collections to interview Ward Jenkins, a friend of mine and an amazing illustrator. Ward and I have lots in common, but the two most obvious things are that we are both illustrators and we are both avid collectors. Today I'm going to interview Ward about his fantastic and extensive vintage children's book collection. Ward also happens to be husband to fellow Poppytalk contributor Andrea Corrona Jenkins, who took the awesome photos in this post. I am sure as you read the interview and scroll through the images he sent me that you will become as entranced with his collection as I am!
CONTINUE READING...
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
-
Rattlesnake Bites (aka Beef-Stuffed Crescents)Football season is upon us! Pretty sure college football gets going next week. Exciting times lie a…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
