OK, I am not sure what this means, but everyone who won an All The Bunnies book is a Jenn! (I decided to give away my own copy, so there's an extra one). The winners are:
Jenn from We Prayed For One...Blessed With Two
Jenn from Updates on Lewis Jack
Jenn from Jude: The Diary of a Baby and a Stroke
E-mail me your address at Love ThatMax@gmail.com, and I'll get them mailed. Note, I sent out all of your questions to the special needs planner, and will post the responses soon.
We've had a great weekend so far. I'd been sick all week (I didn't tell you but I got the damn flu, it wasn't the worst but it sure wasn't fun) and it was good to get out of the house. We went to the zoo and to the pool. Dave and I also saw Bruno. It was both incredibly offensive and hysterically funny. Be warned, do not see it if you tend to be easily offended. Or even not-so-easily offended!
This Thursday night, I'm going to the Blogher conference in Chicago! I'm excited to meet some other bloggers, pick up some blogging tips and, most of all, have an ENTIRE bed to myself. I'm just so easy to please.
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
{Copycat Recipe} Pachangas or Garcia's Pollo FundidoEvery now and then I go to Garcia's Mexican with my family. I've always gotten the same thi…
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…