On the Menu at My Family's Christmas Party

My little family is lucky enough that we get to celebrate holidays with both our families. No matter who we're with for Christmas Eve, we'll still get to have another Christmas party with the other family. This year we're with my husband's family on Christmas Eve, so we're having a Christmas party before Christmas with my family.

My family likes to party with a whole bunch of appetizers and treats. The meal is always balanced and we find ourselves pretty much eating and playing games all night long. It's such a blast! Yesterday and I talked with my twin and she let me know the food assignments for everyone. And I am SO excited to dig in that night! I didn't even find out all the food that will be there, but what I do know will be amazing. Can't wait to party! (Check out our party last year for more ideas! You'll also see that we can't get away from some foods. ha ha)

Here's a little peek into our menu for the party. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration for one of your upcoming parties! (Click the link under each picture for the recipe.)




 Ham Roll Ups from Kalyn's Kitchen
My little sister makes these every year! She usually rolls the ham up with the cream cheese and uses pineapple instead of pickle.


 Chex Muddy Buddies from Chex

 Chocolate Crackled Cookies from All Recipes


 Spinach and Artichoke Bites from Made in Melissa's Kitchen


 Fantasy Fudge from Notecook


 Candy Cane Blossoms from Cupcake Diaries
(originally from Hershey's)


 Copycat Wingers Sticky Fingers from Cupcake Diaries


 Party Meatballs (made in the crock pot) from Cupcake Diaries


 {Copycat} Chili's Skillet Queso from Cupcake Diaries 
(originally from Copykat.com)


No Bake Cookies from Cupcake Diaries

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter