Christmas Pins: Loving and Listing

I think my Christmas pin board has got to be my biggest Pinterest board. That thing has almost 300 pins, and I'm 100% positive I will surpass 300 before Christmas happens. It's exciting how many new ideas I come across every day! It makes for an exciting holiday with all the choices I have for recipes, crafts, games, etc.

Some of my Christmas pins have been longtime favorites, others new favorites, and I really wanted to list a few of them today!


#1 - 25 Must-Have Christmas Books for Kids from 

 I pinned this as fast as I could when I saw it! We already have a few of these, but I've been so excited to go out and get a couple more! Christmas books are just the best.

 
#2 - Vintage Christmas Posters from Paulo and LuLu

I LOVE this poster! And when I followed the link to it I discovered there were even more with different characters. Such a fun poster to have around for Christmas! (The original pin on Pinterest takes you to a blog. But it turns out there is an Etsy shop where you can buy your own copies and linked it above! You're welcome! ;))


#3 -  Eggnog French Toast from Adveturess Heart

I've never been one to drink eggnog as-is. But I've always thought it would be so good to cook with! I was excited to come across this recipe. I love Christmas breakfasts, and this would be a perfect one!
 


 I was so happy to see this pin!! The entire ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas schedule all in one place. Yes!! We're all about Christmas movies at our house!


#5 -  Colorful Swirl Cookies from Our Italian Kitchen

 I just love how awesome this looks! Look at that perfect swirl. (Does anybody else just want to bite the end of that dough roll?)


#6 - Snowmen on a Stick from Make'n Mold

I pinned this one with the kids in mind. Pretty sure the adults are going to be all over these too!


#7 - 286 Neighbor Gift Ideas from It's Written on the Wall

 I think deciding on what to do for neighbor gifts is one of the hardest decisions for me during the holidays. And it turns out I don't have to worry about that anymore because all the thinking has been done for me! I just had to follow this link and look at over 200 ideas, narrow it down a little, and pick one! This pin is a keeper!

I hope you found something new from these favorites today!
And don't forget to enter to win a $50 Williams-Sonoma gift card and Mrs. Smith's pie before 10:00 TONIGHT! Click HERE to be directed to the giveaway post!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter