Christmas Link Up Top 5

I appreciate your patience with me with my lack of posts lately. The recent tragedy in Connecticut has been overwhelming for me to comprehend, as I'm sure it has been for many of you. I haven't been able to find the words to say since this happened. One of the little victims was from the city where I live and she will be brought back here later this week for her funeral. Her family has been incredibly strong and amazing examples of Christlike behavior and how to find faith during difficult times. You can listen to his inspiring words here. Thank you again for your patience, and I hope you all can feel the peace and love of our Savior this holiday season.

Thanks so much to all who shared recipes and projects for the Christmas Link Up! Every single project or recipe was awesome. Here's a look at my top five from the link up:


 DIY Anthropologie Winter Snow Globes from Choosing Joy


 Scrap Wood Christmas Tree from Studio 366


 Christmas Faux Mantel Vignette from Girl Loves Glam


 Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Truffles 
from Macaroni and Cheesecake


 Cran-Pistachio Cookies from Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter