Thanksgiving Activities for the Kids + A Thanksgiving Linky Party!

I apologize for how late in the day this is coming! We've had some issues with our furnace and I've spent most of the day trying to keep my toddler and baby warm. Thank goodness for a gas fireplace! We've been camped out in the living room by the fire and in front of the TV watching Disney Junior Channel. It's been quite eventful! You can feel the threshold where the warmth ends and the cold begins. Good times at our house!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is already next week? Some of you are hosting Thanksgiving this year, and to you I tip my hat. You're my heroes! I don't think I could handle hosting a Thanksgiving dinner. At least not yet! One day I'll get there...Until then, there are a whole bunch of us who have been put in charge of bringing something to a Thanksgiving dinner. I love seeing all the fun ideas for Thanksgiving food out there on other blogs, as well as all the fun fall decor that keeps showing up. Can't get enough of that!

So...a few blog friends and I have decided to throw another linky party so you and all the rest of us can get some more awesome ideas before the big day arrives next week! The "Happy Fall, Y'all!" Linky Party was such a success, we had to do it again. And the Thanksgiving Linky Party fun starts TOMORROW!

Here are the other hostesses for this Thanksgiving Linky Party (If you didn't start following these ladies after the "Happy Fall, Y'all!" Linky Party, I highly recommend it! Their blogs are great!):

 Whitney from Harvest Home
Meg from Henning Love

And just like last time, whatever you link up here at Cupcake Diaries will show up on the other three blogs for others to see. I'm so excited to see all the links and get some great ideas! Please link up your Thanksgiving/fall recipes, decor, craft, and other DIY ideas. This is going to be great!!


And we can't forget about our little ones on Thanksgiving, so here are a handful of activities the kids can do on this fine day of feasting. Enjoy!



 Turkey Mr. Potato Head from Kiki Creates


 Turkey Finger Puppets from The Educators' Spin On It


 Pilgrim Connect the Dots from Pedia Staff


 Food Face Plates from The Idea Room


 Thanksgiving Color by Number from Kinder-Craze


Skittles Sorting Turkey Mat from Making Learning Fun

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter