It's my birthday, and I'd like to celebrate our kids


Today's my birthday. Wheeeeee! Max is not exactly thrilled; he doesn't like that my birthday is first (his is coming up in a couple of weeks). "Max, Mommy's birthday is tomorrow, but you are going to get so many presents!" I said last night by way of consolation, which did the trick. I actually can't wait for his birthday party to be over, because I am a little weary of discussing Cars 2 paper goods.

Here's the little gift I'd love from you: Tell me something great your kid has done lately, big or small. That's so worth celebrating, today and any day. It'll give me a bliss lift that beats any sugar high from birthday cake. Not that there's anything wrong with birthday cake. Or a nice piece of jewelry. DAVE.

I'll start:

Max is potty trained. YES!!!! (More on that another time). And Sabrina keeps acing her spelling tests, which does this editor mama's heart proud.

Thanks for sharing something happy-making about your kids.

And in case you are wondering, my age is Not Old.


Image: Flickr/CakesUniquebyAmy.com


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter