Weekend Project: Pumpkin Diorama


We woke up this morning to find out some pranksters had stolen our 4 pumpkins outside on our doorstep last night that we were going to carve this weekend.  Who would've thought?  Anyway, off I am to buy some more and how fitting to run into this pumpkin just before I head out. (Maybe I should go buy a funkin (faux pumpkin) as I absolutely LOVE this pumpkin diorama I came across over at The Art of Doing Stuff (I think it might be my favorite one this year).  It's so fun! I think what makes it are all is the lights inside - so inviting no matter how scary the scene.  And as Karen mentions, you could create any scene you want (scary, kid-friendly, thematic). Also she used a foam pumpkin - which makes the whole process that much easier. Click HERE to get her how-to tips!  Happy Pumpkin making!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter