Scentsy Buddy BOGO!

It's a Buddy Holiday!


Looking for a perfect baby shower gift or Christmas gift for a little one?
Right now, as we speak, the Scentsy Buddies from Scentsy are

That means you get 2 Scentsy Buddies for $25!
Can't beat that price!

What is a Scentsy Buddy?
Scentsy is known for their wickless warmers and yummy-smelling scent bars. I love my Scentsy warmers and every scent I've ever tried! 

A Scentsy Buddy is a scented stuffed animal that is both cuddly and sweetly scented with Scentsy scents. Each Buddy features a zippered pocket to hold a scrumptious Scentsy fragrance. Just insert a Scent Pak™ and bring your Buddy to life with comforting scent. (A Scent Pak™is a little pouch full of scented beads and fits right in the back of the Buddy.) And you don't have to own a Scentsy Warmer to have a Scentsy Buddy!

I love the idea of the Scentsy Buddy because they look cute while keeping a room smelling fresh. They're also safe for a child to bring around with them. 

With this deal you'll choose any two of these popular Buddies:
  • Lenny the Lamb
  • Penny the Pig
  • Roarbert the Lion
  • Ribbert the Frog
  • Ollie the Elephant
  • Mollie the Monkey
  • Patch the Dog
  • Scratch the Cat
  • Barnabus the Bear
  • Wellington the Duck
Then bring them to life with two Scent Paks! Choose any Scent Pak in the Fall/Winter 2012 catalog, then a second Scent Pak will be chosen for you. (To manage inventory and not create a back order situation.) 



These two are my favorite! I think my boys would love having one of these little guys in their bedrooms. Aren't they so fun?

Now that you're as excited as I am about this deal, hurry over and pick out your favorite Scentsy Buddies and Scent Paks! My cousin, Aimee, is my Scentsy go-to gal and ready to help you with your order. Have fun!!


images via scentsy.net

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter