Bananarama! Spelt Flour Banana Chocolate Chip Cake

By Lyndsay Sung of Coco Cake



Golden autumn days: brown crunchy leaves, the hesitant start of long sleeves and a dusting of grey clouds rolling in... here in Vancouver, we hope for the sun but await the rain... but we've been mega blessed thusfar with a fine fall - days of sunshine, even as the air gets crisp and cold. The chill in the air always makes me want to hunker down, get cozy... and the perfect time for the oven to start cranking out some comfort. So why not throw together this super easy banana chocolate chip cake? Admittedly I've been a ravenous little baking pig lately because I've been nursing my now 7-week-old baby, and here's something I didn't know before having a kid - you can kind of eat whatever you want when you're nursing, because baby seems to suck away all the calories! Sweet!


CONTINUE READING...

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter