Oh my goodness - how is it possible it's December already? Not that I'm complaining - December is my all-time favourite month! I don't even mind the snow in December (however, I'm not a fan of it any other month). To bring in December properly, I've got a FANTASTIC resource for you! Rachel, from Minds in Bloom, has put together an amazing Holiday ebook containing tips and free resources from 50 TeachersPayTeachers authors (myself included). Each page is created by a different seller and contains a holiday tip and a link (clickable through the pdf) for at least one freebie. Click on the picture to the right to download your own copy. You're going to want to tell your friends about this one!!!
Let the December activities begin ... my girls were so excited to open their advent calendars today! And I kept that excitement going at school with my SMARTboard Advent Calendar. Today was a VERY busy (but very good) day, so I picked a short anagram activity, and my kids LOVED it! I have to admit, I was SHOCKED that three of my students (grade 6!!!) couldn't spell Christmas - I told them they better practice it, because Santa won't come to their house if they can't spell Christmas ;)
Click on the picture to the left for a preview of this activity.
After school my girls and I worked on a cute little Christmas craft while the hubby was out shopping. LOVE our little snowmen - so cute - and it was a great little impromptu craft as we already had all the supplies in our craft bucket at home.
I've pinned so many fun Christmas craft ideas, I can't wait to make some of them with my girls ... I'm going to try to make each weekend before Christmas ... I miss my pinterest inspired crafts from the summer ... :)
Happy Thursday - and Happy December!!!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…