I don't know why I haven't thought of this before, but I guess since we're renovating I kind of gave up on the mood board idea. In fact in our old place I had an entire wall at one point covered completely in inspiring tear sheets. But recently I was asked to send (a certain website - to announce hopefully soon) a picture of my mood board and since I didn't have an actual real one, I created this digital virtual one. And then after creating it, it inspired me to do this every month. So here it is, my first of many I hope. My monthly virtual mood board. This month includes pictures I took here in Stanley Park, some lemons from Marie Claire Idees, the beautiful weekend decorating inspiration (bedroom) from H&H, dishes from Swarm Home, and mixed media art work from Jesse Hazelip.
I hope you'll join me! I've created a Mood Board Pool over on flickr, so everyone can upload their mood boards there and where we can all be inspired each month with what is inspiring us. And just like our colour weeks, I'll feature some of them each month. I hope you'll join, it'll be fun!!!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
{Copycat Recipe} Pachangas or Garcia's Pollo FundidoEvery now and then I go to Garcia's Mexican with my family. I've always gotten the same thi…
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
