The Winners Are ...

Thanks to everyone who linked up to "My Favourite Books" linky party!  It was my very first linky party and I'm happy you joined me.  I found a lot of great new books, added too many to my amazon wish list, and even went out and bought a new book last night.  I drew my winners last night through the random number generator.

The first winner was Emily at Playground Party.  She won my Reading Comprehension Strategy Resource Binder.  Emily, I sent you an email very late last night with the resource.

I was sooooo happy I reached 250 followers, so as promised, I chose another winner.  Katie, from Once Upon A Teaching Blog, was chosen to receive 5 products from my TpT store.  Katie, I sent you an email very late last night with the details.  Congratulations to both of you, and I hope you find my resources helpful.

Don't forget to download my Festive Friday Freebies - they will only be free until tomorrow at midnight.  I hope you're enjoying Christmas in July - there are so many fantastic freebies and ideas over at Teaching Blog Addict - make sure you make a visit there.  And speaking of GREAT freebies, head over to the Vintage Teacher.  She has the most fantastic deal that you don't want to miss out on!!!

Lastly, don't forget I'm having a BIG sale on July 18th (celebrating Christmas in July and my oldest daughter's 8th birthday).  ALL my TpT products will be on sale for 20% off!  A perfect time to get some back to school shopping done!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter