Study Ladder

I found another new site last night that intrigued me - well, it may not be new to you, but it was to me (I'm always the last one to find out about these things).  Study Ladder is an organized online learning center.  They have lessons in 10 different subjects (but specialize in literacy and math), from grades pre-K to grade 7.  And best of all ... it's FREE to teachers.  I set up an account last night, and was pleased to find out you can have an unlimited number of classes.  So, I set up a class for my daughters and plan to start exploring the site with them further this summer.  So far, I'm intrigued.  I think it could be a great tool in the classroom, and students can access the site from home, so it would be very helpful for students who need a little extra reinforcement.  Does anybody else use this program?  What do you think of it?

Don't forget to download my festive freebies - they're only free until tonight at midnight!  And don't forget about my big Christmas in July sale - July 18th.  All my TeacherspayTeachers products will on sale for 20% off!
Happy Saturday!!!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter