Still Celebrating ...

I'm still celebrating my followers!!!  There's nothing like a summer celebration, and I'm only half way through my summer vacation.  I don't start back until September 6th (yay!).  But rumour has it, many of you start back soon.  To get you in that back-to-school mood, you've got to stop by Lisa's Effective Teaching Articles blog.  She's having an AWESOME week long back-to-school party with different prizes every day.  The party starts on Monday, but you'll want to check in before that.


 
For the third day of my week-long follower celebration, I've got three bookmarks for you.  Click on the pictures to download each file.  My girls are loving these bookmarks, and have been helping me laminate them and cut them out.  I'll be well-stocked for the first few weeks, at least.  Be sure to check back in early tomorrow - I'm having a FABULOUS FRIDAY FREEBIE FOR my FANTASTIC FOLLOWERS!!!  It's a big one - you're going to love it (and it's not 4 bookmarks) lol!.

Happy Thursday ... I'm getting ready for my webinar to start!  Can't wait!



Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter