Some Odds and Ends

One of my fantastic followers just let me know I had a typo in one of the freebies I offered - Book Talk.  OOPS - I HATE typos!  So, I fixed the file and reloaded on my TpT page.  I'll be offering it for free until tomorrow at midnight if you want to download a corrected version.  Or, if you're one of my fabulous new followers, get your chance to download it now.  Click on the picture to bring you to the link to download it.

Speaking of fabulous new followers ... I'm only three followers away from 250!  My "Favourite Books" linky party ends in just over 24 hours.  If I make it to 250 followers by the end of that time, I will be picking one person that has linked up to win 5 products from my TpT store.  Spread the word!!!

Have you noticed my new navigation bar?  My fabulous blog designer, Emily from Polka Dot Pixels, just added them for me.  I've listed all my free products from my TpT page under the Free Products Tab.  My Featured Products page lists all of my products I've discussed on my blog.  My Sites to See tab lists all the websites and technology resources I've discussed on my blog.  I plan to update all pages as I blog about them, so check back often.

I just signed up for a Building Dynamic Classroom Projects webinar for next Wednesday.  It is put on by the STEM Academy, and I'm very excited about it (but don't tell my daughter yet - it means I'll be missing her soccer game).  Click here to sign up or read more about it.

TBA is having a special Christmas in July promotion from July 15th to July 18th.  I LOVE Christmas - celebrate twice a year?!? - I'm in!)  Check back here on Friday for a Christmas freebie.  On Monday, July 18th, ALL my TpT products will be on sale for 20% off!  Merry Christmas!  Click on the tag to bring you to my store and start building your wishlist!

Lastly, I had a great time making handprint butterflies with my girls today.  They did a great job, and we can't wait to hang them in their bedrooms.


Happy Wednesday!!!



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter