Look What I Bought Tonight ...

I went shopping ... again ...
Look what I bought tonight!
I went out to buy a binding machine - can't wait to use and abuse it in my writing program this year.  And then - laminators were on sale for $34.00!  How could I pass that up??  I already have my own at home, so this little baby is off to my classroom.  Woo hoo!  Let the projects begin - I'm heading over to pinterest to get those creative juices flowing.

Did you download your copy of my Book Talk yet?  It's only free until midnight tonight.  However, midnight tonight means the start of Christmas in July at TBA!!!  So I will be putting up another fantastic freebie then - you have to stop in and grab this one!

I'm sooooooo happy to announce I made it to 250 followers .  My Favourite Books linky party also ends at midnight tonight - at that time I will be picking TWO winners - one winner will get my Reading Comprehension Strategy Resource Binder, and another lucky winner will get to choose 5 products from my TpT store!!!  There are still a few hours to link up if you want to get in on this.  Everybody that links up gets a copy of my 30 Book Challenge - inspired by The Book Whisperer.


Don't forget - ALL my TpT products will be 20% on Monday, July 18th, for Christmas in July!  Drop by to get your wishlist started.
Happy Thursday!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter