In which Max wears spaghetti on his head


I try to help Max fit in with other kids, the reason I didn't get him those Purple Crocs back in April.

This weekend, he discovered the "I Am Spaghetti" card in the Hedbanz game. (There is no sign of his obsession letting up; I wouldn't be surprised if he requested spaghetti ice-cream one of these days.) Max's new head gear has made him so happy that we've let him go everywhere with it on—for a walk around town, to stores and on other errands. He wore it in his bath tonight.

Some people smile and some stare. Max is just psyched. For once, he doesn't have to go around calling himself Spaghetti Sauce Max because you can see, clear as day, that he IS spaghetti.

I am glad that so far, we haven't bumped into any of the neighborhood kids as I suspect this wouldn't do much for his image. Meanwhile, though, Max is having a spaghetti-tastic time.

What sort of stuff are you letting your kids get away with this weekend?!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter