It's Friday, and you know what that means ... FREEBIE time for my fantastic followers! This week I picked my Reading Comprehension Strategy Posters. There are three posters for each strategy (21 posters in total). I laminate these posters and hang them beside our posted learning goals in the classroom. Each time we begin a new strategy, I hang the new posters for the strategy. I also have students create their own posters as we focus on each strategy. I choose two to laminate and hang them as well. Click on the picture to bring you to my TpT store to download your own copy. Hurry though - they will only be free until midnight tonight!
Want another freebie??? Join my Favourite Books Linky Party and I'll send you a copy of my 30 Book Challenge pack (including a set of genre posters), inspired by The Book Whisperer. I'll also choose one of the links to receive my Reading Comprehension Strategy Resource (over 183 pages to help you teach the reading comprehension strategies). AND ... if I make it to 250 followers by the end of the linky party, I'll choose one winner to receive 5 items (winner's choice) from my TpT store! What A Party!!!
Happy Friday!!!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
