Friday Freebie Time

It's Friday, and you know what that means ... FREEBIE time for my fantastic followers!  This week I picked my Reading Comprehension Strategy Posters.  There are three posters for each strategy (21 posters in total).  I laminate these posters and hang them beside our posted learning goals in the classroom.  Each time we begin a new strategy, I hang the new posters for the strategy.  I also have students create their own posters as we focus on each strategy.  I choose two to laminate and hang them as well.  Click on the picture to bring you to my TpT store to download your own copy.  Hurry though - they will only be free until midnight tonight!

Want another freebie???  Join my Favourite Books Linky Party and I'll send you a copy of my 30 Book Challenge pack (including a set of genre posters), inspired by The Book Whisperer.  I'll also choose one of the links to receive my Reading Comprehension Strategy Resource (over 183 pages to help you teach the reading comprehension strategies).  AND ... if I make it to 250 followers by the end of the linky party, I'll choose one winner to receive 5 items (winner's choice) from my TpT store!  What A Party!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter