Celebration Day 2 ... And Some Other News

Tomorrow night I'm participating in Laura Candler's Mastering Math Facts webinar.  I'm quite excited about it.  I already have her Mastering Math Facts resources, and they are fabulous, so I can't wait to learn a little more from her.  The webinar is all about helping students master their multiplication facts.  Read more about her webinar by clicking here.

I also want to share a great blog and great giveaway with you.  Rachel Lynette, from Minds in Bloom, is celebrating her 100 followers.  Become a follower of her blog and facebook page, and you can choose any product from her TpT store.  Trust me, you'll want to check this one out - she has some FANTASTIC resources!!!

I want to say thank-you to Charity, from the Organized Classroom Blog.  She featured one of my products on her facebook page today, and the response was incredible!  If you're not already a follower of her blog and facebook page, you really need to be.  I have gotten so many great ideas from her - the amount of resources she finds and shares is UNBELIEVABLE!

Lastly, the celebrating is continuing here at Runde's Room.  Yesterday I began my week long celebration of (almost) 300 followers.  Today, it's officially a 300 (well, 315) Followers Celebration (thank-you!!!).  So, on day 2, I have 2 bookmarks for you.  Click on the pictures to download your own copies.  I hope you enjoy.

Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter