Celebrating (Almost) 300 Followers!


WOW!  If you would've told me a few months ago I'd have (almost) 300 followers on my blog, I wouldn't have believed you.  Actually, if you would've told me I'd have a blog, I wouldn't have believed you.  But here I am - and I am LOVING it!!!

I love stalking following all of your blogs - you all have such amazing ideas!  I love the comments you leave on my blog - again, such amazing ideas and support.  This has been such a fantastic learning experience, my only wish is that I had started earlier.  I am truly a better teacher because of all we share.

So, to keep sharing the love, I'm having an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration.  I go through bookmarks like crazy in my class - students are always asking for them, and I willingly oblige, knowing it will keep my precious books in tact a little longer.  I've been having so much fun drooling over my new scrapbook kits from ScrapDelicious, and my new laminator is still sitting in its box, begging to be let out, so I decided to create some decorative bookmarks - so much better than the freebies I usually give my students.  As a thank-you to you - my fabulous followers, I'm going to post one set of bookmarks each night for a week (and maybe, just maybe ... I'll hit 300 tonight!!!)

So, here goes ... the first set is "If you can read this, thank a teacher."  Thank-you, teachers ... I hope you enjoy!

Click here or on the picture to download your own set.


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter