Do you feel like celebrating? I do. I want to celebrate my more than 10,000 page views (not bad for my first two months). I want to celebrate that I'm so incredibly close to 150 followers (welcome, new followers). I want to celebrate that I was nominated for a "Really Good Classroom Blog Award" (thank-you!). I want to celebrate I finished my report cards, and the graduation slideshow (yay!!!). But most of all I want to celebrate that it's my last Friday of the school year ... just four more days to go.
Let's celebrate with a Friday Freebie. For the next 24 hours my Book Talk resource will be FREE at my TpT store. My students presented their final book talks of the year this week, and they were fantastic! For their final book talks, I have them use their favourite book from the year. This way my students always leave my classroom full of ideas for books to read over the summer. Click here to get the link.
If you're not already a follower, please become one. I'd LOVE to hit 150 followers this week - I have a GREAT resource I want to share with you when I get there. And, if you like my Book Talk resource, ratings are always welcome and appreciated!
Enjoy! Happy Weekend!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
