This week is full of awesome people with special powers—first Zach Anner, the guy with cp who's winning America's hearts in the Oprah My Own Show contest (and my new crush), and now Eric Duquette, a salutatorian at his high school in Smithfield, Rhode Island, who happens to have autism. Thanks to reader Marcy Nordstrom for this video about his graduation speech, she's always sending me cool stuff.
Related Posts
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
Are kids wired to like pickles? (And other deep thoughts on habits kids pick up from parents)I'm glad I shared Max's birth story this week. It was draining, but it was comforting to kn…
-
The Fetching Grain: Sweet Potato and Quinoa SaladBy Jeannette Ordas of Everybody likes Sandwiches Quinoa is all the rage now, but I was introduced …
-
Affordable Art: Letterpress PrintsTwo beautiful letterpress prints we've been eyeing. Above: Smile, a new letterpress print fro…
-
One-of-a-Kind Show Wrap Up - Part ThreeThe last of my posts on the One of a Kind Show (Vancouver) that happened this past weekend, startin…
-
Dispatches from Italy: La Tela: Museum of Artisan Weaving and WorkshopContributor post by Kat Tan-Conte of Zero the One Welcome to La Tela: Museum of Artisan Weaving an…