Sablog: A "blog" by Sabrina, age four. First manicure!



So, do you like your nails?

Sabrina: "Yeah."

Why?

Sabrina: "Because they're pretty."

What color are they?

Sabrina: "Purple with light pink. Bofe of them." [She cannot say her th's so "both" is "bofe."]

And who likes purple?

Sabrina: "Max does."

And is that why you got purple?

Sabrina: "No."

Why did you want me to polish your nails?

Sabrina: "Cause I wanted them to look beautiful. Abbie polishes her nails. She does. Don't you know that?"

I didn't know. Should we polish Max's nails, maybe?

Sabrina: "No. Because boys are a boy because, uh, they're taller than girls."

What polish do you want to do next?

Sabrina: "Another pink that's darker. Yipppoooooo!"

After this blog was recorded, I was forced by Sabrina at watergun-point to drive her to Target and purchase glittery polish. Then she made me open the bottle and cover the purple polish with the glittery one right then and there. Uh-oh, I am in for it.

BTW, there's still plenty of time to enter to win the Pottery Barn Kids gift card.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter