I saw all these amazing books over at Old Faithful's blog recently which reminded me about all the great books I'm looking forward to picking up. I really want to get my hands on Handcrafted Modern. What are you reading this summer? Any recommendations?
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
