I'm excited to show you these new (for summer 2012), Cabin + Cub's Bamboo Tie/Lapel pins and Bamboo Brooches. I picked one up at Got Craft this past May and have been waiting for some good images to show you here on the blog (mine didn't turn out well from the show). Valerie just sent them over (aren't they adorable)? The pinecone is my fave. (Also check out the earrings - the fluffy clouds are so adorable.).The Tie/Lapel pins are perfect for Father's Day and upcoming summer weddings. The Bamboo Brooches come in an array of fun styles. All pins are laser cut from bamboo and are super affordable at around $10. A full list of the new bamboo products can be seen here.
CONTINUE READING...
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Winter meet Summer: Carrot & Zucchini Vegetable BurgersBy Jeannette Ordas of Everybody likes Sandwiches Last week I might have mentioned snow, but Vanco…
-
Are kids wired to like pickles? (And other deep thoughts on habits kids pick up from parents)I'm glad I shared Max's birth story this week. It was draining, but it was comforting to kn…
-
Affordable Art: Letterpress PrintsTwo beautiful letterpress prints we've been eyeing. Above: Smile, a new letterpress print fro…
-
2009 Most Influential (Part 2)Today we continue with our 2009 Most Influential where we sift through our posts from the past yea…
-
Dispatches from Italy: La Tela: Museum of Artisan Weaving and WorkshopContributor post by Kat Tan-Conte of Zero the One Welcome to La Tela: Museum of Artisan Weaving an…
-
The art of the display: marusicaAnother great holiday display that's wowing us, this one from Marusica . A fun and alternative…
