It's been a GREAT week! And I'm hoping for an even better weekend! The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and my oldest daughter starts her indoor soccer playoffs tonight. Good luck, sweetheart! I'm in the mood to celebrate, so I'm holding a weekend sale. ALL my products at my TPT store and my TN store are on sale for 15% off from today until Monday. Have you seen the new changes at the TN store? They released a new site design today, and it looks great!!! Go on and take a peek!
Happy FRIDAY the 13th!!!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…