I'm one proud mommy tonight. My two oldest girls both received the student of the month award at their school for responsibility. Our school board gives out student of the month certificates based on our ten character traits. If you've spent a minute in my classroom, you'd know that I think responsibility is one of the most important of our character traits. So ... way to go, my girls! The ice cream is on me, tonight.
Just wait until my youngest starts school next year ... maybe I'll have three little students of the month!
Happy Thursday! (just.one.more.day)
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…