Ahhhhh ... Sunday morning. All is good.
I've got a quick little foldable to share with you today from our math journals. We're just finishing up our Measurement unit (we've covered measuring length, metric conversions and perimeter and area of rectangles, triangles and parallelograms). Our test is on Monday, so we spent Thursday and Friday in review.
We made a 4-corner foldable to review the formulas for the area and perimeter of the different shapes we learned. (It was actually quite funny because as I started folding the paper under the Elmo, the kids got excited and asked if we were doing another cootie catcher ... they know me so well). Anyhow, it wasn't a cootie catcher (this time), but it was good for review. On the inside of each flap we found the area and perimeter of each shape (the students had to measure the dimensions of the shape they drew on the outside of each flap).
That's about it ... I'm planning on breaking the "no more than one post per day" rule today, but I've got to get a few things (ok - more than a few things) done first ... stay tuned ...
Happy Sunday!!!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
