The Perfect Gift - Part 2

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays, and that they're filled with love and relaxation.  We've had 3(!!!) busy Christmas celebrations in the past two days, so I'm looking forward to some down time today.  Can you say family game day?!?

I wanted to thank-you for all the lovely comments made about the book I "published" for Elizabeth.  It was truly a hit with her, and my favourite Christmas memory.  She brought it with her last night to dinner at my mother-in-law's house, and is already making plans to bring it my parents' house.  (You can see in the pictures that she's wearing the Christmas ribbon pajamas I made for the girls - they turned out so cute!!!)





Happy Holidays from my family to yours!!!  Happy Monday!


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter