Last week I wrote about West Elm's Spring 2012 preview at Family Style. I'm loving these ceramic wall planters they are launching with Shane Powers. The line will be available the first week of January.
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
