Another been so long post - student art. I love student art! Inspired by Chad Kouri's Life Long Work Week the students at PSU are doing a PSU-GD experiment...nine design students are sharing a gallery space and working out in the public for all to see. What will happen? Check out their link below or visit them in the AB Gallery at Portland State University.
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
Are kids wired to like pickles? (And other deep thoughts on habits kids pick up from parents)I'm glad I shared Max's birth story this week. It was draining, but it was comforting to kn…
-
custom calligraphy press stampThese are so sweet. I think I'm going to order one of these myself. Custom made stamps using …
