Another been so long post - student art. I love student art! Inspired by Chad Kouri's Life Long Work Week the students at PSU are doing a PSU-GD experiment...nine design students are sharing a gallery space and working out in the public for all to see. What will happen? Check out their link below or visit them in the AB Gallery at Portland State University.
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Arugula and Scape PestoGuest post by Laura of Cubit's Organic Living {Jeannette from Everybody Likes Sandwiches is aw…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
