Hello! This is Heather Smith Jones writing here today. Some of you may be familiar with my paintings, watercolor pieces, or my book Water Paper Paint, Exploring Creativity with Watercolor and Mixed Media. I would also like to introduce you to my new letterpress business Blue Sparrow Press. Plus I am happy to have a table in the current Mixed Tape Market here at Poppytalk Handmade Market showcasing my new work. Thank you Jan!
CONTINUE READING...
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
Thank-you!!! It's like 212 Degrees!Oh my goodness - what started on Tuesday as an (almost) 300 Followers Celebration, has now official…
