Calling all teachers of the "taller kids". Are you ready for this???
Welcome to the 6-12 Secondary Teachers’ Contest! 17 outstanding teacher-authors from TeacherspayTeachers have collaborated to bring you the biggest contest of the summer! You could win up to $100 by following our TeachersPayTeachers stores, becoming a fan of our Facebook pages, or by subscribing to our blogs.
I am honoured to be part of this contest!
Get the full scoop by heading over to Spanish Plans.
One winner will win $20.00 worth of products (your choice) from 5 different participating sellers of your choice. That's $100.00 worth of products! Sellers' products cover the subjects of English Language Arts, Math, Science, Foreign Languages, and Music. Many of the products listed at the different stores can also be adapted to younger grades.
You've gotta check this one out!
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Friday LinksFrom the top: I'm in love with this beach photo of an abandoned building at Salton Sea, in Sou…
-
$100 Kohl's gift card giveaway—and hot fall picksI think it was my friend Betsy the Bargain Fiend who first introduced me to kohls.com , sponsor of …
-
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato SoupIt's the first week of the new year, which means exercise and dieting are in full swing for peo…