Let the journey begin ...
When setting up my blog, I had to choose a tagline for my header. I thought about all my favourite quotes ... I thought about something relevant to my classroom ... I thought about my philosophies about life ... I thought and thought ...
And then, when I was putting my middle daughter to bed last night, inspiration struck. She has a picture on her wall (which I made for her when we were decorating her first "big girl" room), with four of the most important words in the world - live, love, laugh, learn. I knew I had my tagline - favourite quote, relevant, and important philosophy all in one! THIS is how I live my life, parent my children, and run my classroom.
Join me and let's live, love, laugh and learn ... together.
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Arugula and Scape PestoGuest post by Laura of Cubit's Organic Living {Jeannette from Everybody Likes Sandwiches is aw…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-