Contributor post by Elisabeth Dunker of Fine Little Day
"A great pleasure when I'm abroad is to visit supermarkets. Actually it can be the highlight the whole trip in my opinion. The best ones are those who have a genuine local range, with odd, exciting packaging. Extra interesting is to check out how the candy looks. I do get happy when I find nice looking candy like these cute crocodiles, which I found when I was in Vietnam a couple of years ago.
Here at Poppytalk I will to start with, blog about good looking candy and packaging that you can find in Swedish stores. Not necessarily all Swedish but what I associate with Sweden.
Between age 4-10 I lived in the same house as a Kiosk in Sandviken where I grew up. I remember how I dreamt of having my own candy kiosk and what kind of candy I would keep in there. If I would get my own candy store today I would pick the candy range primary with my eyes, and here is some of what I would choose.
The licorice pipe "Skipper´s pipe", a classic from Leaf.
Malaco All Sorts from Malaco.
Foam animals from Grahns Konfektyr.
Licorice cats from Bubs.
Chocolate pretzels and ice cream cones from Ert godis.
Salta Katten (The salty cat), also a classics, from Fazer.
Next time, more candy :)
Trending Now
Popular
-
Happy post-Thanksgiving! And the winner of the $250 Toys "R" Us gift card is......SuZ, from Not Your Typical Mommy . Congratulations—I hope your little girl enjoys her Barbie Pow…
-
Art Show: The Passengers, Tina Berning"The Passengers", is a new solo show by Berlin artist, Tina Berning at gallery hanahou …
-
The Best DIY of the Summer?This past week the Etsy blog posted this fun zig-zag shorts diy that I keep thinking about. I'…
-
DIY Boxwood Mini WreathContributor post by Emily and Erick of Hello Home Shoppe If you're any bit like us and the prox…
-
Dealing with the invisible disabilities of preemie babiesThis guest post is from Nick Hall, an amazing father who's behind Parents of Preemies Day ; th…
-
Burger Cake, Fries and a Soda!Have you seen Lyndsay's burger cakes yet? They look like so much fun to make! Who wouldn'…
-
A Festive Afternoon CoffeeEarlier this week we hosted a little festive gathering at our place, (a casual afternoon get togeth…



